Warner Press to Expand It’s Line of Ministry Resources
New Product Offerings Include Care & Share™ Encouragement Books
In support of its goal to equip the Church with creative products and solutions, Warner Press announces that it is expanding its line of ministry resources and will begin marketing the line under the name Tree 1:3™. New product offerings include Care & Share™ encouragement books, which are now available.
Tree 1:3™ ministry resources will include Bible studies and books that help pastors, ministry leaders, and members of the congregation share the gospel and promote spiritual growth. The resources are designed to aid in the cultivation of vibrant, deeply rooted relationships with God that look like the description in Psalm 1:3, from which the Tree 1:3™ name is derived.
“He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper.” Psalm 1:3
“We are looking forward to making these new resources available that will help churches reach, teach and train. Our goal is to intentionally develop products that will encourage people to seek a closer relationship with God and to make His Kingdom known in the world,” said Regina Jackson, vice president of product development and marketing.
Some of the first new ministry resources released in the line are Care & Share™ books. The books include Scripture and inspirational quotes or devotionals, all based on a theme. Topics include hope for daily life, encouragement during difficult times, support for caregivers, and comfort for those battling serious illnesses, among others. The small books, 4 inches by 6 inches in size, retail for $3.99.
“We wanted to put together books that would use Scripture and uplifting content to help give some support and reassurance to people facing difficult situations, or who just need some encouragement for the day,” Jackson said. “We are glad we can offer them at a price point that is similar to many greeting cards because we think that makes them a great option for churches with visitation, encouragement or card ministries. They also make nice gifts for friends and family members.”
The six new titles in the Care and Share™ line include
- Promises for Every Season of Life (ISBN: 978-1-59317-712-6) by Robin Fogle,
- Reflections of Hope (ISBN: 978-1-59317-711-9) by Various Authors,
- When Words Won’t Come (ISBN: 978-1-59317-708-9) by Leah Adams,
- Comforting Words for Caregivers and Those They Love (ISBN: 978-1-59317-709-6) by Julie-Allyson Ieron,
- Oil of Joy: How to Support Those Battling Cancer (ISBN: 978-1-59317-707-2) by Donna Wheatley
- When God Speaks: Words God Wants Men to Hear (ISBN: 978-1-59317-710-2) by David C. Shultz.
- Notes from God for a Woman’s Heart (ISBN: 978-1-59317-701-0) and
- Forever His—Encouragement for Young Women (ISBN: 978-1-59317-702-7) by Brooke Keith, released in January 2013.
Warner Press’ Tree 1:3™ ministry resources line will continue to expand with new product releases in 2014. Care & Share™ titles are available at retailers nationwide and online. For more information about the books and their authors, visit www.warnerpress.org.